1) Great Content: Please submit article proposals for approval. We are looking for easy to read, thoughtful, substantial information that matches Savvy Vegetarian content, and our visitors interests, offering clear benefits, and positive alternatives. See point #8.
2) Relevance: Vegan or vegetarian, green, sustainable. Not too much self-promotion. Check out some of the articles in the index - you'll find there's lots of scope.
3) Good Written English: We will edit where necessary for length or clarity without altering content, but we have our limits! Please edit before submitting your article!
4) Links and References: Two unpaid promotional link for the author or author publication allowed per article, and two referral links. Please provide text and URL's for links. List offline references in text or in standard ref. format at the bottom of the page, with reference numbers inserted in the text.
5) Sponsored Articles We do not accept articles with 3rd party sponsored links whose sole purpose is to promote the companies paying for the links. We also do not insert 3rd party sponsored links in our original Savvy Vegetarian content.
6) Keywords: We need keywords for the search engines, so visitors will find your article when they search. Give us 3-4 main keywords or keyword phrases, which are used in your page title and intro text.
7) The Right Length: Not too long, not too short. 500 - 1000 words is good. But we'd rather you went a bit over than compromise your content.